Unofficial Ayelet Zurer Fan Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The unofficial fan site for Israeli actress Ayelet Zurer.

2 posters

Welcome to the Unofficial Ayelet Zurer Forum - Introductions

Admin1

Welcome to the Unofficial Ayelet Zurer Forum - Introductions Empty Welcome to the Unofficial Ayelet Zurer Forum - Introductions

Post  Admin1 Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Dear forum members,

I want to welcome you to the Unofficial Ayelet Zurer fan forum.

Forum Rules:

Celebrity posers are not welcomed. Persons joining this forum with the false claim that they are any form of celebrity (using any form of celebrity name) will be promptly banned. Ayelet Zurer . . . if you happen to stumble upon this forum and wish to join, you are more than welcome to. Your identity, however, will be subject to IP (Internet Protocol address) and admin verification.

To register, you must enter an image verification to prove you are not an automated spam bot. You must also verify your e-mail address before you can post. Anyone found still posting spam after bypassing these measures will be deleted, and their IP will be banned. Spam consists of product advertisement, site advertisement, and Twilight petitions/plugging.

You may only register once. Any "multiple" usernames will be banned.

B. Board Behavior

Avatars are to be no larger than 100x100 pixels. They must not contain nudity or offensive images. Signatures must be smaller than 400x100. Signatures that are larger than the designated size will be removed. Please do not attempt to readd the offending signature images without making adjustments to the size.

Courtesy towards the staff as well as other members is required. Please be respectful.

Power-posting is not permitted. Power-posting consists of one-word posts, a single emoticon, "I agree" or "I don't agree" / "I can't say" or "I don't know," or "I have X amount of posts now!"

Personal attacks and derogatory comments towards other members are not tolerated. While free expression is encouraged on Ayelet Zurer Forum (AZF), any attacks on a member based on his or her opinion will not be permitted.

There is a no-tolerance policy for online drama, trolls, flamers, lurkers, or the like.

We ask that our members behave in a mature fashion. This means no excessive fangurling. Any threads stating explicit language and/or threads containing sexual, erotic, or inappropriate material or nudity will be deleted. The user will receive a warning. Multiple warnings will result in banishment.

We also ask our members to refrain from any role speculation outside the designated thread.

Please stay on-topic. Some deviation is normal and expected, but multi-page meanderings will be pruned. Completely off-topic posts (ones that have nothing whatsoever to do with anything mentioned in the thread) will be removed, and the user will receive a warning.

C. Media and News Sources

Please upload images to Photobucket, Image Shack, or some other free image storage site. Do not direct-link to another fan-site unless you own and pay for the bandwidth. This constitutes theft.

When posting articles or interviews, please post the article in its entirety, followed by the source link.

When posting pictures, please use linkable thumbnails. This conserves load time, table stretching, and bandwidth. Images that are AZF and posted in their entirety will be removed.

D. The Warning System

When a rule is broken, the user in question will receive a warning.

Warnings expire within 72 hours. If a user accumulates 5 warnings within any given period of time, they will be banned permanently.

Arguing with the staff over a warning will receive yet another warning. To avoid getting a warning, don't break the rules! It's fairly simple. Any threads complaining over having received a warning will be deleted.

E. And most importantly . . .
    Have fun!

Lets all respect each other. If you do not follow the rules, you will be banned from this forum.

Sincerely,

Michelle
    Site Admin1
    Thezurer
    Thezurer

Welcome to the Unofficial Ayelet Zurer Forum - Introductions Empty Welcome aboard Camelia

Post  Thezurer Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:42 pm

Hello Camelia and welcome to this Ayelet site. I'm not the administrator and don't know if the administrator will return. Hopefully they will and see that their forum has grown a bit.

Current date/time is Sat Oct 19, 2024 11:33 am